Translate

Monday 21 January 2013

Reviews of what's to come...

Heya guys, Whalley here. I know I haven't been doing much for a good while, but I have my reasons. So I thought I'd at least give you guys a list of games and movies that'd been coming up. Right first up is...



The Power Rangers review is being written, but it may take a little longer to publish. But don't worry it will be up soon.


The final part of Hellsing Ultimate is also being written as well as the Power Ranger one, so this one will maybe be published after or before the Power Rangers one.


Sly 2 review is on my list, but I haven't played the game in a good while. So I'm replaying all the games again in order to give a proper evaluation on the game and the series itself. Oh and yes...


I will be reviewing Sly 4 Thieves in Time when it comes out.


Oh yeah, my review of the Castlevania games will be back. And to start it off it'll be my favorite game of the series. Castlevania 4!

And for all you Kamen Rider fans out there...

Need I say more?

So that's all I've got for you guys. Look out for more and I'll be sure to post the reviews soon and if I haven't yet, I'll let you know. Oh just to say this doesn't mean that all the reviews I've mentioned has a set schedule in which order I'll publish them. They will be published randomly and when their done.

Until then, guys!

The Whalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment