Translate

Saturday 1 December 2012

Super Hero Time! A preview of what's to come.


Hey, guys! As you've gathered from the title I'm going to be doing a special review of...

Super Sentai!
Kamen Rider!
And

Power Rangers!
First off yes I know that Power Rangers are technically Super Sentai and yes there are other hero shows out there like the BeetleBorgs series, Ultraman, etc. But I'm going to be talking about shows I personally grew up with or have a personal attachment to. As such I'll be not only talking about the show, series, characters, etc. I will also be watching them with a few friends sort of like my Movie Night series, but don't worry I will also allow you guys to chose or ask me to pick a super hero series for me. So I guess I maybe doing those other shows I mentioned... OK! Here is the first line up of the shows I'll be talking about first!

From Super Sentai I'll be talking about... 

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger!
From Kamen Rider...

Kamen Rider W.
And finally from the Power Rangers we're going back to the begining...

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
Just to also say, even tho I'll be doing this doesn't mean I'm stopping my Video Games New Looks series It just may take me a bit longer to complete them. This is something I personally want to do and share with everyone. So until next time guys! 

The Whalley.   

No comments:

Post a Comment